Lauren Ferri | 22
Bachelor of Journalism/Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies majoring in Marketing and Advertising
I am an enthusiastic fifth year student currently completing a double degree at the University of Wollongong. I am a committed and responsible student who has proven by ability to write and produce balanced, informative and interesting stories across multiple platforms.
I am an excellent communicator and team-builder, whilst also maintaining motivation while working alone. I have been considered by my employers to be a valuable contributor, and recognised as an enthusiastic team player. I am committed to achieving the highest levels of work performance, and strive to demonstrate a high standard of service to customers.
- September 2017 – Present: Internship – Pacific Magazines (Girlfriend, InStyle)
- February 2017 – Present: Content Creator – UOWTV Multimedia
- May 2016 – November 2017: Match Reporter – Football South Coast
- July 2015 – October 2016: Volunteer Communications Officer – Office of Environment and Heritage
- March 2016 – July 2016: Intern – CHATTR
- December 2015 – February 2016: Editorial Internship – The Sydney Morning Herald
- 2018, January: Studied a course at the European Institute of Design in Florence
- 2014 – Present: Double degree at the University of Wollongong
- 2014 – Present: Associate Drama and Performance Diploma with AMEB
- 2013: Graduate Certificate in Drama and Performance with AMEB